JME Fire Sprinkler Corp. provides all aspects of fire sprinkler protection ranging from consultation, complete design, fabrication, installation, testing and maintenance, and inspections of fire sprinkler systems in accordance with National Fire Protection guidelines and A.H.J. (Authorities Having Jurisdiction) requirements for residential, commercial, and industrial properties.
Our design experts prepare plans that are created using the latest Computer Aided Design (AutoCAD). JME Fire Sprinkler Corp. files plans with and obtains approval/work permits from authorities who have the proper jurisdiction, we obtain all final inspections required for sign off, provide monthly inspections as required by code, perform the required 5-year hydrostatic pressure testing of both fire sprinkler systems and the fire standpipe system.
- Complete Design and Engineering
- New and Existing Construction
- Maintenance and Repair of all Fire Protection Systems
- Inspection and Testing
- Backflow Certification Tests
- Fire Hydrant Flow Test
- Water Tank Installation
- Stand Pipes
- Fire Pumps
- 24-Hour Emergency Service
- Shop Drawings and Hydraulic Calculations
- Fire Marshal Filing and Building Department Permits
- Professional Engineer Stamping (PE)
- Filing and Approvals with (ISO) Commercial Risk Services, Inc.
- Water Flow and Tamper Switch Installations
- Complete Vertical and In-Line Pumps Installed
- Air and Hydrostatic Testing (per NFPA guidelines)
- Licensed and Insured
- Inspections and Violations Removed
- All Guarantees